You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X Live Loops

Hi! I use Logic Pro X (and I used to use GarageBand) to make music.

I was wondering if I can edit the live loops? Like, once I put together my song (It is only made up out of live loops) I was wondering if I can change the pitch (make it lower or higher), add reverb, mess with the tempo, etc.

I just wanna find out so that I can't get pinned for copyright or anything legal related.

Thanks!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 9:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 12:09 AM

You don’t say where the loops are from, but if you mean use logic loops then yes you can do what you are wanting, it’s not related to your second question. If you use copyrighted material adding reverb or changing pitch would not fool anyone, least if all the copyright holders lawyers! However if you mean use logic loops then you can use them in your own material.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 23, 2020 12:09 AM in response to greenfoxesarecute

You don’t say where the loops are from, but if you mean use logic loops then yes you can do what you are wanting, it’s not related to your second question. If you use copyrighted material adding reverb or changing pitch would not fool anyone, least if all the copyright holders lawyers! However if you mean use logic loops then you can use them in your own material.

Logic Pro X Live Loops

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.