You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Colored tags

I'm sorry if I'm posting on the incorrect forum. I use to love the old macintosh computer and the way you have an infinite array of color for the color tags because of the color wheel spectrum, instead of the same seven boring colors that we have now. Would anyone happen to know if there is a way to get more colors to add to a document or file? I have a couple of apps, but they don't work on documents. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanx! -Ella

P.S. I'm working off of a iMac Desktop Computer (OS 10.13.6)

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 1:33 PM

3 replies

Aug 26, 2020 1:43 PM in response to BDAqua

BDAqua wrote:

Don't worry too much about where you post, this isn't the easiest forum to pick where you want to post. :)

I've not seen a way to accomplish what you want, & we have even fewer choices on the way.

Hi BDAqua,

Really appreciate your response! What fewer choices could there possibly be? NO ONE will ever replace Steve Jobs! He totally dedicated himself and his product to the Macintosh customer. Thanx again for your response!

-KDdid

Colored tags

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.