You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have taken all of my photos off of my phone but my phone still says iCloud is almost full ????

All my photos are off my phone now but I’m still getting the message my iCloud storage is almost full ???

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 7:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 8:42 AM

Are you certain the message is referring to iCloud storage or is it your device's storage?

Check -- How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support & About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support.

To be sure, check your iCloud storage -- Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 27, 2020 8:42 AM in response to Pennyjddayn

Are you certain the message is referring to iCloud storage or is it your device's storage?

Check -- How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support & About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support.

To be sure, check your iCloud storage -- Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support.

I have taken all of my photos off of my phone but my phone still says iCloud is almost full ????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.