You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost phone/Stolen

How can I access my iCloud account if I’m unable to verify the verification number that’s sent to my phone that was stolen??

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 9:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 9:34 AM

You can log into www.icloud.com/find without being asked for a two-factor code.

You can also log into www.icloud.com (without the /find) and when asked for the code, ignore it and click the Quick Access to Find My button instead.

Also note that even though you can do the above without a code, I would strongly recommend having multiple trusted phone numbers. The can be Androids, landlines, friends or relatives. See the following for more information: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 26, 2020 9:34 AM in response to Zbrewer123

You can log into www.icloud.com/find without being asked for a two-factor code.

You can also log into www.icloud.com (without the /find) and when asked for the code, ignore it and click the Quick Access to Find My button instead.

Also note that even though you can do the above without a code, I would strongly recommend having multiple trusted phone numbers. The can be Androids, landlines, friends or relatives. See the following for more information: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Lost phone/Stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.