You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone had switch SIM card to my iPhone

Someone might switch the sim card and Info on my phone

iPhone 8

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 12:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 1:22 AM

the only purpose of the sim card is to tie a phone number you get from your carrier to the IMEI number of ones phone so your carrier can charge you for usage, if your phone now has a new phone number then somebody have switched the sim card, if not then your sim card has not been switched.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2020 1:22 AM in response to Annoyomous

the only purpose of the sim card is to tie a phone number you get from your carrier to the IMEI number of ones phone so your carrier can charge you for usage, if your phone now has a new phone number then somebody have switched the sim card, if not then your sim card has not been switched.

Sep 21, 2020 10:21 PM in response to tFlag66

Same thing here AND/or accessed my ickoud account. All of my Current correspondence with people are gone and I have all old contacts. I had over 100k emails (I know I should not use my email as a filing cabinet but I did). I am afraid they may have forwarded all of my emails to themselves then deleted all of the important ones proving some people’s criminal intents and then deleted all my sent emails. I need to know what I can do to mitigate the iCloud issue and if there is a way to trace any fraudulent activity in my iCloud? My i was asleep and they had access to my phone for hours.

Someone had switch SIM card to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.