You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get a message “the requested URL was not found on this server” when I try and play Apple Music Radio for the past 2 days

I get a message “the requested URL was not found on this server” when I try and play Apple Music Radio for the past 2 days

this means i haven’t been able to play the radio for past 2 days, have tried an all my devices and have tried re booting the devices

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 8:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2020 3:09 PM

Hi there Ivan_Sunde,

We’re happy to see that you posted to the Apple Support Community for assistance and we understand you're having issues with Apple Music Radio. We recommend trying these steps first:

If the behavior continues, we also suggest that you use these steps to remove and re-download the Music app. Please keep in mind that this will remove any content you've downloaded for offline listening and will need to be downloaded again: Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch

Lastly, if you haven't already, try updating your to device to iOS 13.6.1: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know what you find.

Have a fantastic rest of your day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 31, 2020 3:09 PM in response to Ivan_Sunde

Hi there Ivan_Sunde,

We’re happy to see that you posted to the Apple Support Community for assistance and we understand you're having issues with Apple Music Radio. We recommend trying these steps first:

If the behavior continues, we also suggest that you use these steps to remove and re-download the Music app. Please keep in mind that this will remove any content you've downloaded for offline listening and will need to be downloaded again: Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch

Lastly, if you haven't already, try updating your to device to iOS 13.6.1: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know what you find.

Have a fantastic rest of your day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.