You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i use an my iphone purchased in switzerland in the Uk

wanting to know if it will work, its unlocked

c

Posted on Aug 31, 2020 7:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2020 7:19 AM

Yes, it will work in the UK if it is not carrier-locked. It will actually work anywhere in the world. You may have to return it to Switzerland if it needs service by Apple. I would check. A phone bought in any EU country is supported by Apple in any other EU country, but, as neither Switzerland nor UK are part of the EU I don’t know if they make an exception.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 31, 2020 7:19 AM in response to crant

Yes, it will work in the UK if it is not carrier-locked. It will actually work anywhere in the world. You may have to return it to Switzerland if it needs service by Apple. I would check. A phone bought in any EU country is supported by Apple in any other EU country, but, as neither Switzerland nor UK are part of the EU I don’t know if they make an exception.

can i use an my iphone purchased in switzerland in the Uk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.