You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album purchased disappeared in my music but says purchased

I went to go play a album I purchased four months ago. I went into my music and couldn't find it. So I went into my itunes account and went to purchased/music/artist. Its not there either. So then I went to itunes and looked up album to see if I could re-download the album. It shows purchased with no cloud next to it to re-download. So I tried to hit the purchased button nothing will happen.

Not sure where to go from here. I played the album a month ago and now is gone from my music. Need some help.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 6:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 11:05 AM

If it's not showing in the Purchased section for redownloading check to see if you've hidden it from there : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

1 reply

Album purchased disappeared in my music but says purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.