You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If someone has my iCloud but I have iMessage off in iCloud can they still see my messages ?

I suspect someone who has my iCloud log in on an old phone I let them have is reading my messages I am not sure about this but if they share my iCloud, but my iMessages are turned off on iCloud settings are they reading my messages ? Or receiving them?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 5:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 9:43 AM

If they know your Apple ID and password, they can gain access to your iMessages (and a lot of other information), whether or not you have them sync to iCloud.

I would recommend that you change your password using the instructions in Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

3 replies

If someone has my iCloud but I have iMessage off in iCloud can they still see my messages ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.