You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad receives unwanted phone calls

My iPad is receiving wrong number phone calls with increasing frequency. Since I don’t need it to receive any phone calls, period, is there any way to turn off that feature?

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 7:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 9:58 AM

Have you an iPhone - and are the calls directed to you Cellphone number?

If so, to prevent call reaching your iPad - you need to change this setting on your iPhone:

Settings > Mobile Data > Calls on Other Devices > Allow Calls on Other Devices - set to OFF

Should you not have an iPhone, then the calls are presumably incoming FaceTime Calls. FaceTime on your iPad can be disabled if that is your intent. On your iPad:

Settings > FaceTime > FaceTime - set to OFF

I hope this information proves to be helpful in resolving your issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 5, 2020 9:58 AM in response to Pmarch2965

Have you an iPhone - and are the calls directed to you Cellphone number?

If so, to prevent call reaching your iPad - you need to change this setting on your iPhone:

Settings > Mobile Data > Calls on Other Devices > Allow Calls on Other Devices - set to OFF

Should you not have an iPhone, then the calls are presumably incoming FaceTime Calls. FaceTime on your iPad can be disabled if that is your intent. On your iPad:

Settings > FaceTime > FaceTime - set to OFF

I hope this information proves to be helpful in resolving your issue.

iPad receives unwanted phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.