You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWork apps do not update

I have recently upgraded my 2012 Macbook Pro from Mountain Lion (10.8) to El Capitan (10.11). After that my Microsoft Powerpoint (from Microsoft Office 2011) stopped working. This is a known problem. So I wanted to go back the Apple app Keynote. I found in my App Store that all the iWork apps (Keynote, Pages and Numbers) appears under the list 'Purchased'. But when I try to update them it does not do anything.

MacBook Pro 13″, 10.11

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 12:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 2:11 AM

Go to Applications Folder and Drag to trash just one of the offending apps. Sign Out of iCloud. Shut Down computer, Startup computer and log in to Both computer and iCloud. Go to Apple Apps Store. Search for the name of deleted App. Click Download. It should be the most up-to-date version

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 8, 2020 2:11 AM in response to supriya.das

Go to Applications Folder and Drag to trash just one of the offending apps. Sign Out of iCloud. Shut Down computer, Startup computer and log in to Both computer and iCloud. Go to Apple Apps Store. Search for the name of deleted App. Click Download. It should be the most up-to-date version

iWork apps do not update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.