You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Share Albums

Hello everyone, thank you for reading me.

I'm having problems with "Shared Albums". While in my iPhone I see the photos correctly (I attach example), in my MacBook Pro, some Photos I see them with green squares (I attach example). Any idea? thank you in advance.

"Shared Album" in iPhone:

Same "Share Album" in MacBook Pro:

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 11:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 3:55 AM

Do you still have the original of the damaged shared photos on your iPhone, save in another album? And can the original be edited on the iPhone? If yes, then I would delete the damaged versions from the shared album on all devices, restart all devices, then share the originals again. There may have been a transmission error.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 9, 2020 3:55 AM in response to lea-law

Do you still have the original of the damaged shared photos on your iPhone, save in another album? And can the original be edited on the iPhone? If yes, then I would delete the damaged versions from the shared album on all devices, restart all devices, then share the originals again. There may have been a transmission error.

Problem with Share Albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.