You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add 'channels' to my Apple TV 4k Main Menu?

Hello,

I've been searching on how I can add channels I subscribe to through the Apple TV+ app on my Apple TV 4K box to the main menu on my Apple TV 4k (did I say Apple TV enough in that sentence?)

I just subscribed to CBS All Access/Showtime through Apple TV+ but it seems I can only access those by going into the Apple TV+ app when I would much rather add the CBS All-Access and Showtime channels to my main menu and access them there.

Is there a way to do this or do I always have to go through the Apple TV+ app first then click on those channels in order to access them?

Thanks for the help.

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 2:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 3:45 PM

Apple TV app Channels can only be accessed in the Apple TV app. There is no method to put those individually on the Home Screen. You can make suggestions to Apple that perhaps not everybody wants to interact as they envisioned with the Apple TV app.

1 reply

How do I add 'channels' to my Apple TV 4k Main Menu?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.