You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel Order

Hi, I ordered a macbook pro in the online store. but I want to cancel it. It is still 'Processing' and according to FAQ I'm able to cancel my order. However, there is no button for cancelling the order. Where do I find it?

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 2:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 2:17 PM

You should contact Apple for help. You may check your order status here, Order Status, and see if there is a cancellation option. Otherwise, see the following.

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. To arrange a return for repair or replacement: Mac Repair.
  2. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  3. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  4. To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.
  5. Starting  an  online  chat  with  Apple  Support.
  6. Apple  Support  using  Twitter

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 13, 2020 2:17 PM in response to zettie9

You should contact Apple for help. You may check your order status here, Order Status, and see if there is a cancellation option. Otherwise, see the following.

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. To arrange a return for repair or replacement: Mac Repair.
  2. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  3. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  4. To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.
  5. Starting  an  online  chat  with  Apple  Support.
  6. Apple  Support  using  Twitter

Cancel Order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.