You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID and iCloud log in problems on iPhone 6

I've been having problems with my iCloud for weeks and I also can't get a new Apple ID. I haven't used my iCloud for over 2 years, so I had to renew my Apple ID password, and I managed to log into my account but it says taht my iCloud is Off and whenever I tried to log in it says "Unable to sign in beacouse of a problem communicating with iCloud ". So I decided to make a new Apple ID, but I also can't, it says that my phone has been used to create too many new Apple IDs and to contact Apple support to request another Apple ID to use with this phone. But I don't know how to do it. If anyone knows how to get out of this, please I’ll be grateful.

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 6:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 3:02 PM

Once the limit of three accounts has been reached or any device, you cannot create any more iCloud accounts. What you can do is is to create a new account on another Mac or iOS device (not Windows or Android); then you will be able to sign into it on the original device.

5 replies

Apple ID and iCloud log in problems on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.