You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add another phone to my icloud account

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 2:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 11:31 PM

JudyLynnThompson wrote:

My husband could not find his iphone. I logged into my icloud account to "Find My Phone". There were four phones listed. One was my phone and the other three phones were listed as inactive. I could not add my husband's phone to my icloud and search for his phone. We finally found his phone, but it would have been easier if I could added his phone number and made his phone beep.

This is done in the Find My Friends app.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201493

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 14, 2020 11:31 PM in response to JudyLynnThompson

JudyLynnThompson wrote:

My husband could not find his iphone. I logged into my icloud account to "Find My Phone". There were four phones listed. One was my phone and the other three phones were listed as inactive. I could not add my husband's phone to my icloud and search for his phone. We finally found his phone, but it would have been easier if I could added his phone number and made his phone beep.

This is done in the Find My Friends app.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201493

Sep 14, 2020 9:19 PM in response to zinacef

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.