You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering Deleted Photos

Is it possible to recover photos that were once deleted on your iCloud account? About 2 years ago, I had to free up space on my phone and deleted a lot of photos that I had backed up to my MacBook Pro/iCloud before. When I deleted those photos however, they no longer showed up in my iCloud even though they had been backed up. I did not know about the "Recently Deleted" option at this time, and never was able to recover the photos this way sadly...

Is it possible to recover photos in this situation?

This happened when I had an iPhone 6, but now I have the iPhone 11 (with the same apple account obviously).

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 12:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 2:45 PM

Very unlikely that they can be removed but you can always try -- Get help with missing photos - Apple Support.

1 reply

Recovering Deleted Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.