You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been trying recently to access my photos from my previous IPhone 6, bu unfortunately, most of the photos could not be opened and cannot load to full quality. I was wondering why, as I am paying for iCloud.

I cannot access my photos from my iPhone, I did try to back up the phones, but nothing happened. I can see this sign ! circled and unfortunately, they are unable to be downloaded. I am paying for iCloud and never had any problems, I can still see some of the photos but most of them are unavailable. I was wondering is there any chance to recover them, as I was using the phone for over 4 years and have a lot of memories there. Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 9:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 1:30 PM

Try -- Get help with missing photos - Apple Support.

1 reply

I have been trying recently to access my photos from my previous IPhone 6, bu unfortunately, most of the photos could not be opened and cannot load to full quality. I was wondering why, as I am paying for iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.