You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fonts not working after iOS 14.0 upgrade

Fonts that I purchased and upgraded are no longer working or showing on the apps that I was using. How do I get them to work for me again?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 5:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 6:33 AM

Tatdrew wrote:

Yes sir they are all available there

To me that indicates that (despite what Apple support told you) that it is the 3rd party apps which need updating (and not the font installer apps). Contact the authors of the apps you are using and tell them they need to do this.

6 replies

Sep 26, 2020 4:10 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

After four different sessions with Apple support the problem as they see it is that the font installer apps need to upgrade so that the apps will appear under settings/general/fonts. All of the fonts that were installed still show under Settings/general/profiles but are not presently available for use on my iPad. And installing/reinstalling, resetting etc. just do not work. Hoping the installer apps people get a fix available soon.

Fonts not working after iOS 14.0 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.