You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iPhone

Please can I block my inactivated lost iPhone using its imei?

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 10:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 1:42 AM

You can't.

Unless you had Settings > iCloud > Find My enabled on it then there isn't any way to try and locate it. If you did have it enabled you could try locating it either via http://www.icloud.com on a computer or Find My app on another iOS device - but that will only work if it's connected to a network

If you think that it was stolen you should report it to the police (to get its serial number : Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support). You should also change your iTunes account password, your email account passwords, and any passwords that you'd stored on websites/emails/notes etc., and if it was a cellular model also contact your carrier.

And see : If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 17, 2020 1:42 AM in response to Fabonsie

You can't.

Unless you had Settings > iCloud > Find My enabled on it then there isn't any way to try and locate it. If you did have it enabled you could try locating it either via http://www.icloud.com on a computer or Find My app on another iOS device - but that will only work if it's connected to a network

If you think that it was stolen you should report it to the police (to get its serial number : Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support). You should also change your iTunes account password, your email account passwords, and any passwords that you'd stored on websites/emails/notes etc., and if it was a cellular model also contact your carrier.

And see : If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen

Lost iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.