You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

someone has stolen my Apple ID

i think someone has stolen my Apple ID

Today I found an email supposedly from apple that said someone had order something using my Apple ID . I knew the order wasn’t my purchase and pressed the link it had below to cancel

and I put my ID and code

but then I noticed the information that they asked for was too sketchy like passport code . Also wen I first put the mail on slightly wrong and the right password the site accepted and then I noticed the mistake and I did the mistake of correcting it . The good thing is I didn’t press conformation. But I don’t know if something is already stolen. Also I wanna add that the link for the site wasn’t the same as the original apple site although I didn’t noticed at first because the site itself looked very similar.

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 11:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 11:29 AM

Considering the details, I would advise that you follow the advice listed in: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

2 replies

someone has stolen my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.