You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I listen to the music I paid for without a monthly fee?

How can I listen to the music I PAID FOR without paying a monthly fee?

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 11:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 11:52 AM

Purchased music is available in the Music app or in the iTunes app on older macOS and on Microsoft Windows, whether the music was purchased from Apple or another provider, or downloaded from a provider offering openly-licensed music, or music acquired from a CD you've imported.

Rented music acquired from (for instance) Apple Music service is only available for as long as you've rented it.

If there's rented music you're interested in from Apple Music or another service and that you wish to keep, that'll require purchase.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 17, 2020 11:52 AM in response to mh4085

Purchased music is available in the Music app or in the iTunes app on older macOS and on Microsoft Windows, whether the music was purchased from Apple or another provider, or downloaded from a provider offering openly-licensed music, or music acquired from a CD you've imported.

Rented music acquired from (for instance) Apple Music service is only available for as long as you've rented it.

If there's rented music you're interested in from Apple Music or another service and that you wish to keep, that'll require purchase.

How do I listen to the music I paid for without a monthly fee?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.