You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Peacock Streaming

I'm having trouble setting up Peacock TV streaming on my Apple TV. Any suggestions?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 9:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 9:51 AM

You will need to contact Peacock for support on their product. Please be specific though, when you indicate by saying generalities such as " I am having trouble...." that does not tell us anything. A more productive question may be something like, "I have an Apple TV 4 running TV OS 13.x and am attempting to install Peacock Streaming. When I input my password the app crashes."

One that you should do before contacting Peacock is please update TV on your Apple TV, TV OS 14 is out now and that may help you.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 18, 2020 9:51 AM in response to ConfusedinDallas

You will need to contact Peacock for support on their product. Please be specific though, when you indicate by saying generalities such as " I am having trouble...." that does not tell us anything. A more productive question may be something like, "I have an Apple TV 4 running TV OS 13.x and am attempting to install Peacock Streaming. When I input my password the app crashes."

One that you should do before contacting Peacock is please update TV on your Apple TV, TV OS 14 is out now and that may help you.

Peacock Streaming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.