You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with new apple music on Android phone

Ive just started a trial of apple music with my Samsung s20 running Android 10.

i synched my account with my iTunes on mac book pro and I have 2 issues:

1) i want my entire music library downloaded to the Sd card on my phone. It seem i have to download each song on by one. I have thousands of songs so that isn't an option. IS there a way to download the entire library to the SD card at once?

2) Many of my songs didn't come across even though they are on my laptop iTunes . What can I do ?

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 12:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 12:48 AM

Yeah it's kind of a pain, I created a Smart Playlist and just named it All Songs.

You can try creating a Smart Playlist too in iTunes with criteria that includes anything that's a song in your Library with no item cap...

That should show up on your Android once the cloud syncs and then you can download all your songs by just downloading that smart playlist.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 2, 2020 12:48 AM in response to phifly

Yeah it's kind of a pain, I created a Smart Playlist and just named it All Songs.

You can try creating a Smart Playlist too in iTunes with criteria that includes anything that's a song in your Library with no item cap...

That should show up on your Android once the cloud syncs and then you can download all your songs by just downloading that smart playlist.

Problems with new apple music on Android phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.