You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to update to iOS 14

I have an iPhone 7 Plus but when I go to software update there is no update available and instead says I am up to date with 13.7. Why is that?

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 12:08 PM

1 reply

Sep 28, 2020 5:25 PM in response to agustin58

Hello there, agustin58!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re having an issue with the update to iOS 14 not showing to be available on your iPhone 7 Plus. Do you happen to have the iOS Beta Software Profile installed? Check out this article for How to uninstall iOS beta software. Please go to Settings > General and tap the option for Profiles & Device Management. If you see a profile there, tap Remove Profile and Restart your iPhone and try to update the device. 

If you don’t have a profile installed, please follow the steps in this article If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update. This article will give you steps you can take for issues updating, as well as the next steps you'll need to take if you continue to have an issue updating your iPhone.

Let us know the results and take care!

Unable to update to iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.