You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mixed up album art in Music on iPhone 11 after iOS 14

Moved from iPhone XR to 11, after which my organised music library album art is all mixed up. The source folder & iTunes itself on my Windows 10 are still okay. All devices are up to date. Deleting all music and offloading Music app from iPhone (General-iPhone storage-Music), then re-installing music app before Re-syncing via iTunes made no difference, can you assist?

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 1:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 2:51 AM

I fixed this problem myself by going to on iPhone - Settings-general-iPhone storage-Music (choose edit) and delete all songs. Return to home screen, tap Music app and remove any songs still there. Reboot your iPhone. Connect to updated PC/Laptop iTunes & re sync your organised music library.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 29, 2020 2:51 AM in response to RabC2

I fixed this problem myself by going to on iPhone - Settings-general-iPhone storage-Music (choose edit) and delete all songs. Return to home screen, tap Music app and remove any songs still there. Reboot your iPhone. Connect to updated PC/Laptop iTunes & re sync your organised music library.

Mixed up album art in Music on iPhone 11 after iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.