You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone se keeps going to silent mode by itself?

My iPhone second generation SE keeps going to silent mode on it sound how do I fix it

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 12:16 PM

2 replies

Sep 27, 2020 12:28 PM in response to Jono7265

Can you provide more descriptive details on what do you mean by your iPhone SE going into silent mode on its own? How do you know that it does? Does it only happen when your iPhone is in your hands and you are looking at it? Does it happen even when it is sitting on your desk? What do you experience and how do you return it to normal?

Axel F.

Sep 27, 2020 4:05 PM in response to Axel Foley

I know it goes into silent mode when I missed calls and then I look on the side of my phone and the button has not moved to silent it is still on then I go into sound and haptics and the volume button is all the way down. I went over to Verizon with my phone since I just bought it and the gentleman there did a factory reset so hopefully that will work I don’t know time will tail

I phone se keeps going to silent mode by itself?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.