You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help - I have email ending in @me.com. I have an Alternate email that ends in @icloud and goes to my @me.com email address. I need all my outgoing mail to go from the @icloud.com address. I've searched for hours. How can I do this?

Help - I have email ending in @me.com. I have an Alternate email that ends in @icloud and goes to my @me.com email address. I need all my outgoing mail to go from the @icloud.com address. I've searched for hours. How can I do this?

I've searched and it says to simply select the @icloud.com account, but that option is not available. It seems as though apple views me as only having the @me account for email. Increasingly people no longer recognize @me accounts. I tried creating the new @icloud.com account and it says it already exists as an alternate email so it won't allow creation.

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 6:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 2:41 PM

When you go to iCloud.com > Mail > gear icon (bottom left) > Preferences > Composing > what is checked?

Similar questions

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.