You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting Apps

I recently updated to iOS 14 and I am using iPhone SE 2020 which I bought 3days ago. Here now I can’t delete any apps or games which I have downloaded. Previously there was an option in setting>general- deleting apps on or off option, I turned it on because I sometimes mistakenly delete apps from the home. And now after the update probably I can’t find this setting any more and thus I went through every possible settings and apps but I can’t find any possible ways to delete apps/games from my iPhone. Please help :)

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 2:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 3:05 PM

Hi there SSTANZIM,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with deleting apps from your iPhone, and we'd like to share some steps and resources that can help.

Get started here: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If the issue persists and your have Screen Time enabled, check Settings > Screen Time > Content > Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps, and make sure this isn't set to "Don't Allow".

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 4, 2020 3:05 PM in response to SSTANZIM

Hi there SSTANZIM,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with deleting apps from your iPhone, and we'd like to share some steps and resources that can help.

Get started here: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If the issue persists and your have Screen Time enabled, check Settings > Screen Time > Content > Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps, and make sure this isn't set to "Don't Allow".

Cheers!

Deleting Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.