You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loud Volume Issue iPhone 11

Hi all,

after upgrading to iOS 14, my iPhone 11 has started to have issues with loud volume.

In-app sounds for apps like fb, whatsapp, camera, and several others, are very loud.

My ringer volume is down to minimum, and the other volume (the one you get in the control center) is down to zero. It has never done that, and right after installing iOS 14 it does it all the time.

Is it a known bug? Anything I should be doing?

Thank you for help :)

Fabrizio

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 2:45 AM

11 replies

Oct 27, 2020 1:27 PM in response to Gianchub

I also experience the same issue. I turned the volume low for notifications and system sounds but when i switch from app to app and go to the camera for example and shoot a picture, the capture sound comes in very loud! Its so annoying. Even my message notification sometimes fluctuates from low to loud. Please fix this.

Dec 14, 2020 2:14 PM in response to Gianchub

Hi all,

This issue was posted on september, and nobody has got a fix yet? Really?

I just got a SE last week, and I tried ringtone volume on zero, tried media volume on zero and still, on Whatsapp, the in app sounds are just too loud, to the point you would get ashamed to try sending a voice message or taking a picture, so it forces me to use it on silent mode. Instagram works fine though, so I am assuming it is an API from Whatsapp or some conflict between them and iPhone, also tried contacting Whatsapp, but all I got was an automated message (go figure).

My device just updated to iOS 14.3, but the problem still persists.

If anybody has got a solution, please, help this post! Thank you.

Loud Volume Issue iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.