You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Apple TV app

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 8:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 12:31 PM

If you have MacOS Catalina you should have the Apple TV App

So no the app does not cost but it’s the content in it that does. It’s more or less a Hub that lets you access other paid content. Other channels, iTunes movies etc. Using the same Apple ID gives you access to it on other devices

I think you might be enquiring about Apple TV Plus?

There is no Apple TV + App, it’s found within the Apple TV App. Or found at tv.apple.com in a browser on your Mac.

A subscription to this does cost and only includes Apple Original Content. You can get a 7 day free trial or one year free if you’ve recently purchased/activated a new Apple device Apple TV + Offer

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210573

Tske a look in your TV App to see what it’s about. Apple Originals can be identified by the tv+ logo on the items you would get with the tv+ Subscription.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 28, 2020 12:31 PM in response to sscassidymd

If you have MacOS Catalina you should have the Apple TV App

So no the app does not cost but it’s the content in it that does. It’s more or less a Hub that lets you access other paid content. Other channels, iTunes movies etc. Using the same Apple ID gives you access to it on other devices

I think you might be enquiring about Apple TV Plus?

There is no Apple TV + App, it’s found within the Apple TV App. Or found at tv.apple.com in a browser on your Mac.

A subscription to this does cost and only includes Apple Original Content. You can get a 7 day free trial or one year free if you’ve recently purchased/activated a new Apple device Apple TV + Offer

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210573

Tske a look in your TV App to see what it’s about. Apple Originals can be identified by the tv+ logo on the items you would get with the tv+ Subscription.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.