You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your library is empty when I try to open Apple TV+

I was watching an episode of the series Tehran on my iPad lost its connection and I ended up closing Apple TV+. Now when I open Apple TV+ it just says your library is empty on a white screen when you download movies they will show up in your library here there’s nothing else showing up anywhere on the screen.

iPad, 13

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 9:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 11:43 AM

Hello afosawips.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that when you were watching an episode of Tehran on your iPad that you lost connection. Once you restarted the Apple TV+ app that the app was blank. We’re happy to help.

Please use the steps here to ensure that your iPad is connected to your Wi-Fi network: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support Please use the steps here to restart your iPad: Restart your iPad - Apple Support Are you able to use the Apple TV+ app as expected? 

Let us know the results.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2020 11:43 AM in response to afosawips

Hello afosawips.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that when you were watching an episode of Tehran on your iPad that you lost connection. Once you restarted the Apple TV+ app that the app was blank. We’re happy to help.

Please use the steps here to ensure that your iPad is connected to your Wi-Fi network: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support Please use the steps here to restart your iPad: Restart your iPad - Apple Support Are you able to use the Apple TV+ app as expected? 

Let us know the results.

Take care.

Your library is empty when I try to open Apple TV+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.