You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I share iCloud with my family without them watching at my photos?

I wanted to know if I get iCloud for all my family do they can see at my pictures and I look at theirs?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 3:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 4:14 PM

See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 4, 2020 4:14 PM in response to DiegoHerrera0103

See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

how can I share iCloud with my family without them watching at my photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.