You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t pair my apple watch

Hi, a while ago I bought an Apple Watch and I paired it with my phone and after a while I lost it but never bothered looking for it and I forgot about it. Recently, my old phone stopped charging (it was very old) and I bought a new phone. I couldn’t remember the iCloud username or password on my old phone so I just made a new account, recently while cleaning, I found my old Apple Watch but I can’t pair it to my new phone because I don’t have the iCloud account or my phone. Is there a way I can still pair it? I don’t want to have to buy another.

when I turn the Apple Watch on, it shows the time but it just says “too many password attempts reset your watch and pair again” I don’t know how to reset it because i dont have my old phone anymore.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 6:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 1:37 AM

reset your passcode

1 reply

I can’t pair my apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.