You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download backup to another Iphone

My iPhone 11 has a problem and I can’t access it. It is being returned to Apple for repair. So when I get it back it will be blank. In the meantime how can I down load the backup into my other iPhone 7+ that I am using (that has a different apps.

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 12:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 12:24 AM

You have not mentioned where is your backup iTunes of iCloud?

Update to the latest iOS 14.0.1 and Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings. On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in with your Apple ID. Proceed to “Choose backup”, then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.

Restore or set up your device from an iCloud backup - Apple ...

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2020 12:24 AM in response to Fredthelegtaxidriver

You have not mentioned where is your backup iTunes of iCloud?

Update to the latest iOS 14.0.1 and Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings. On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in with your Apple ID. Proceed to “Choose backup”, then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.

Restore or set up your device from an iCloud backup - Apple ...

Download backup to another Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.