You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Battery stuck at 1%

My battery IS actually charging, shows fully charged in the morning, but once I use it for 10-15 minutes the battery indicator drops rapidly down to 1%. It then stays at 1% for about 5 hours then dies. The only way I can see the real percentage is by shutting it off. When I turn it back on, it shows the real percentage but then drops again after 10-15 minutes.

BATTERY HEALTH:

1. Set to optimized charging.

2. Maximum charging capacity 84%

I HAVE TRIED:

1. Restart. Volume up, volume down then sleep/wake button. Slide to power off.
  2. Updated. I am currently running 14.0.1
  3. Restarted AGAIN.

I am using the charging cable and block that came with the phone.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 2:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2020 9:18 AM

Same with my iPhone 11 pro my battery stuck at 1% in iOS 14.1 and No reason my battery health drop to 90% before is 95% wtf going on with my phone i do with restart my phone but it does nothing pls apple do something i won’t gonna buy your product anymore !!!

2 replies

iPhone 11 Pro Battery stuck at 1%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.