You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Only 40 programs(movies/series) to watch on Apple tv+ Is that common?

There are only 40 programs(movies/series) to watch on Apple tv+ Is that common? I do not see a line on top of the page with categories to choose from. Just a front page with these movies that I can click on. Is this the offer (I got it with buying a new mac pro) I am situated in Norway. Any help for this would be great. Anything I can do or is this what is offered?

Apple TV

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 1:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 7:48 AM

By common do you mean in other territories? The answer seems to be yes. Here in Australia I understand that there are also about 40 titles available in AppleTV+

The service launched in November 2019 and is still in its early phase with more titles promised in the near future. I'm looking forward greatly to the adaptation of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series of novels, for example, which is due in 2021. I'd have expected 'The Caves of Steel' or any of the robot books to be adapted first so it was a surprise to see that Foundation was to be tackled. Can't wait.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2020 7:48 AM in response to hildeab

By common do you mean in other territories? The answer seems to be yes. Here in Australia I understand that there are also about 40 titles available in AppleTV+

The service launched in November 2019 and is still in its early phase with more titles promised in the near future. I'm looking forward greatly to the adaptation of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series of novels, for example, which is due in 2021. I'd have expected 'The Caves of Steel' or any of the robot books to be adapted first so it was a surprise to see that Foundation was to be tackled. Can't wait.

Only 40 programs(movies/series) to watch on Apple tv+ Is that common?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.