You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen time passcode

Hello. My iPhone 7pluss don’t let me change screen time passcode. I forget my passcode and I press change but phone don’t let me reset and say failed to reset...what should I do? I need to reset all settings on my old iPhone 7plus

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 2:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 2:06 AM

If you can't remember a restrictions passcode that you set on a previous version of iOS, or you forgot your Screen Time passcode, then you need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to ➔ How to remove the passcode. Restoring your device from a backup won't remove your passcode.

If you have updated to 13.x then follow these instructions ➔ If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2020 2:06 AM in response to monta224

If you can't remember a restrictions passcode that you set on a previous version of iOS, or you forgot your Screen Time passcode, then you need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to ➔ How to remove the passcode. Restoring your device from a backup won't remove your passcode.

If you have updated to 13.x then follow these instructions ➔ If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

Axel F.

Screen time passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.