You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just got an iphone 11 on tmobile network and i cant update or backup data over cellular network . I dont have access to wifi network or a computer .

Why do i have to connect to a wifi network to update ios instead of using my data plan to update ? My plan Includes hotspot data and ph can be used as a wifi hotspot so why wouldnt that be the same as connecting Or updating over my own network instead of another wifi network ?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 10:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 11:50 PM

FYI: These are user-only forums. Apple's presence here is very limited. If you want to suggest this feature to Apple then please leave feedback here ➔ Product Feedback - Apple

Axel F.

1 reply

Just got an iphone 11 on tmobile network and i cant update or backup data over cellular network . I dont have access to wifi network or a computer .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.