You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail

How can I send someone straight to voicemail with blocking them

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 11:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 11:22 PM

If the caller's number is listed in the Recent Calls list then locate it in the list. Tap on the "i" to the right of the caller's name/number and then scroll all the way down and select Block This Caller.

The other way to get this done is open Settings ➔ Phone ➔ Blocked Contact ➔ Add New : Use this option if you have the caller in your contacts list.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2020 11:22 PM in response to rena812

If the caller's number is listed in the Recent Calls list then locate it in the list. Tap on the "i" to the right of the caller's name/number and then scroll all the way down and select Block This Caller.

The other way to get this done is open Settings ➔ Phone ➔ Blocked Contact ➔ Add New : Use this option if you have the caller in your contacts list.

Axel F.

Voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.