You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to connect Bluetooth Mouse to my MacBook Pro

I have Logitech Bluetooth Mouse MX ANYWHERE 2s. Every time I am trying to connect to my MacBook Pro it is showing connected/Disconnected and at least it does not connect at all.

I have Mac OS 10.15.7

Can someone please help how to get this issue resolved ?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 1:02 AM

5 replies

Oct 15, 2020 2:05 PM in response to akrati0302

Hello akrati0302,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. We see you've been running into some issue using a Bluetooth mouse with your Mac. Being able to use your preferred input device is definitely important, and we'd like to help out.

Have you been able to use this mouse with any other devices? Also, are you able to pair other Bluetooth devices with your MacBook Pro? Knowing those details will help work out your next best steps.

You might start by checking this out to see if it helps, as interference could cause this type of behavior: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

If that doesn't help, try resetting your NVRAM with these steps: Reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac. Then try pairing again and let us know how it goes.

Cheers.

Oct 19, 2020 5:05 AM in response to akrati0302

Hi akrati0302,

Thanks for replying back.

Do you happen to have another mouse you can test with your Mac? How does that work? Knowing how other input devices work with the Mac would be helpful in narrow the issue down. Also, are you able to use other Bluetooth devices with your Mac, like headphones or speakers?

You can also try testing in a newly-created administrator account, which will tell you if the issue is system-wide or user-specific: Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

Let us know, and have a good day.

Not able to connect Bluetooth Mouse to my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.