You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

usb-c to headphone dongle not working

The usb-c to headphone adapter stopped working on my iPad Pro, both purchased in May of this year. My headphones work perfectly fine without the adapter on my Macbook, but once I try to use it with the adapter on my iPad it doesn’t work and instead uses the iPad’s speakers on the sides. Any help is welcome! (Please don’t tell me to just buy a new one since its only 10$,)

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 1:47 PM

1 reply

Oct 15, 2020 7:33 PM in response to Mikka06

Greetings Mikka06,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems your adapter is no longer working with your iPad.

To isolate the behavior, test the adapter with another device. If the issue persists, or if further assistance is needed, reach out to Apple Support, as the accessory come with a one-year limited warranty:

Get Support

Kind regards.

usb-c to headphone dongle not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.