You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Wish List

Same problem as Alicia - can't delete songs from iTunes wish list. Followed the advice that answered her question and opened iTunes store on iPhone. Not only did delete work - but the songs I had been trying to delete from wish list via MacBook Pro - they don't show on the phone, only on the MBP. Sure would like to get rid of them - clicking on the "x" does nothing and it makes the wish list so cluttered as to be annoying to look at. Any ideas?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 12:31 PM

3 replies

Oct 18, 2020 12:47 PM in response to bailier

Songs I deleted from wish list remain on MBP. Clicking the “X” does nothing. When I look at wish list on iPhone, the deleted songs do not show. They remain on the MBP, which is what I use mostly for adding/deleting songs from the wish list. Therefore, it remains cluttered and annoying. I did look at the steps you pointed me to - I actually had found that thread before. I am doing exactly what the Apple Support site says to delete songs on the MBP and it’s just not working. OS 10.15.7. Music is version 1.0.6.10. Restarted. Any further ideas? Thanks.

iTunes Wish List

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.