You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Apple Care plus cover device loss?

Hi just a quick curious question does apple care++ cover device loss?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 1:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 1:56 PM

I'm not aware of Apple Care ++ but AppleCare+ for iPhones does have a Theft and Loss option (at a higher cost). See the following from AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple for more information:

AppleCare+

AppleCare+ for iPhone includes up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months.3 Each incident is subject to the service fees listed below, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get Express Replacement Service4 and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.2

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss

Get everything included in AppleCare+ and up to two incidents of theft or loss coverage every 12 months.3 Each incident is subject to the deductible listed below.

Theft and loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen.5

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2020 1:56 PM in response to Michael1234D

I'm not aware of Apple Care ++ but AppleCare+ for iPhones does have a Theft and Loss option (at a higher cost). See the following from AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple for more information:

AppleCare+

AppleCare+ for iPhone includes up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months.3 Each incident is subject to the service fees listed below, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get Express Replacement Service4 and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.2

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss

Get everything included in AppleCare+ and up to two incidents of theft or loss coverage every 12 months.3 Each incident is subject to the deductible listed below.

Theft and loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen.5

Does Apple Care plus cover device loss?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.