You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't play purchased songs?

I purchased songs on my iphoneXR for the first time. Two albums. The songs show up on my HP Laptop but I can't play them at all or I can play them BUT only by authorizing my computer EVERY time. It asks to authorize my computer and I type in my name and password. It then says this computer has already been authorized (you have 3 of 5 authorizations). Sometimes it will then play a song, other times it will not authorize the song and go to the next song.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 8:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2020 5:56 PM

On your laptop, delete the albums and then open iTunes and click on Store, then scroll down until you see on the right side Purchased..Click on purchased and then re-download your albums...That should take care of the problem...I hope that helps...

Similar questions

1 reply

Can't play purchased songs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.