You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The credit card are used to pay for my iCloud storage had to be canceled. I need to update the payment method on iCloud but I cannot remove the current card. How do I add a new card into my Apple account to pay for my iCloud?

The current credit card used to pay my Apple iCloud storage had to be canceled due to fraudulent charges. I just received notification this morning I need to put in a new credit card. Each time I try to remove the existing card it says it cannot be removed because there’s a bill due. How do I get my new credit card in there to make the payment?o

Posted on Oct 14, 2020 8:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2020 5:22 PM

Did you try -- Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support.

1 reply

The credit card are used to pay for my iCloud storage had to be canceled. I need to update the payment method on iCloud but I cannot remove the current card. How do I add a new card into my Apple account to pay for my iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.