You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health rapidly goes down

My battery is 95% before ios 13 update. After that ios 14 update my battery help came to 90% within 1 month. I’m so worrisome about it

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 10:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 10:37 AM

Unless your battery health goes below 80% before the end of one year, it is not anything to worry about. Battery Health is an estimate, and is based on the number of times you need to fully charge the phone. If you are letting the battery go close to 0 too often and are having to use full charging cycles, the battery will degrade faster.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 18, 2020 10:37 AM in response to karanveer272

Unless your battery health goes below 80% before the end of one year, it is not anything to worry about. Battery Health is an estimate, and is based on the number of times you need to fully charge the phone. If you are letting the battery go close to 0 too often and are having to use full charging cycles, the battery will degrade faster.

Battery health rapidly goes down

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.