You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VPN Connect App

I was surfing the web and a pop up said 3 virus were detected. I see other people have reported this problem. You guys say it’s not apple but it took me to the Apple Store for the VPN Connect app and it charged my Apple account. Should I uninstall this app? Is it a virus?

please help!!!

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 11:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 12:27 PM

You need to remove the app, and more importantly, check to be certain that you haven’t been tricked into subscribing to something within the app. If you have inadvertently subscribed to their bogus service, cancel the subscription.

After removing the subscription and the app, no further steps are required.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 18, 2020 12:27 PM in response to carleshia112

You need to remove the app, and more importantly, check to be certain that you haven’t been tricked into subscribing to something within the app. If you have inadvertently subscribed to their bogus service, cancel the subscription.

After removing the subscription and the app, no further steps are required.

VPN Connect App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.