You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Backing up itunes from iphone 6s to iphone 1pro.

How do I transfer my music library from my iphone 6s to my iphone 12pro? I cannot find music selection in icloud.

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 12:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 12:35 PM

An iPhone can never serve as a music repository. You cannot transfer music from an iPhone to anywhere.

You have to figure out where your music is housed. You mentioned “iCloud”. Your music would be there if (and only if) you currently subscribe to Apple Music, iTunes Match, or both. If you do, then you may move music from iCloud to your iPhone 12 Pro.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 21, 2020 12:35 PM in response to erictj62

An iPhone can never serve as a music repository. You cannot transfer music from an iPhone to anywhere.

You have to figure out where your music is housed. You mentioned “iCloud”. Your music would be there if (and only if) you currently subscribe to Apple Music, iTunes Match, or both. If you do, then you may move music from iCloud to your iPhone 12 Pro.

Backing up itunes from iphone 6s to iphone 1pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.