You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call blocking and identification button

Call blocking and identification button missing even though I have two call blocking apps on my iPhone. It does appear from time to time. Presently it’s not visible despite two applications are asking me to enable the feature under phone >settings >enable call blocking & identification.

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 6:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 1:02 PM

Hi there Rescue Rick,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with setting up call blocking apps on your iPhone, and we'd like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: Detect and block spam phone calls

Specifically, the ""Set up an app to filter and detect spam calls" section may help.

If the issue persists, restart your iPhone, then try the steps again.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 27, 2020 1:02 PM in response to Rescue Rick

Hi there Rescue Rick,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with setting up call blocking apps on your iPhone, and we'd like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: Detect and block spam phone calls

Specifically, the ""Set up an app to filter and detect spam calls" section may help.

If the issue persists, restart your iPhone, then try the steps again.

Cheers!

Call blocking and identification button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.